Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Way to go Nepal

"Nepal gays hold first pride parade." according to the report(http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/headlines/4772028.cms).

It is not the first time that I am aware of gay parades but it is certainly the first time that I have heard about politicians taking part at a rally,apart from human rights organisations and gay activists.

My deepest appreation is that thier presence would give a substancial weightage to the parade and people would not look at it as a cliche rainbow march for nothing.

So dont think that it is all...just about 'politics.' Our politicians have a lot in store for them!

Hope the report changes the vague perceptions of millions.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post dude :) short and hard-hitting.. I agree, it is high time people should change their perception :) In a way India has been exemplary and I hope the rest of inhibitions get washed away with time.

    ReplyDelete